Monday, February 11, 2013

Final 2012 picture wrap up.

Here are a few pictures that I came across while I was organizing last year's photos.  I wanted to post them so they would be included when I print off the blog.  

 Banks is obsessed with hunting.  I think that he looks like Elmer Fudd.   Jodee
 gave him these lovely Camo pants.  Santa brought him the coolest duck hunter game.  This duck launches into the air and flies until you can shoot it.   Banks usually shoots it after it has landed and is just flapping its wings.   He loves it.
This is when I decided Banks needed a haircut.  He was combing his hair for school and this happened.  It took about 20 minutes to get out.

Josh's birthday cake that the pharmacy gave him.  If you have ever talked with Josh for more than 5 minutes, this cake will make you laugh. 

 Max's birthday dinner in Las Vegas.  He chose Village Inn - funny because there really isn't much to choose from in Vegas. 
 For Josh's birthday, we went to see The Killers with a bunch of his friends and family. 
 Not the best pictures, but it sure was fun.  

We don't take too many pictures of Us together..so I had to post this one.

This is where we found Boo on Christmas morning when Kaige and Max went in to wake him up.  Can you find him?

 The boys showing off their new present from the Loves.  Not so excited about it, but he is.


No comments: