So, funny thing. Max has been playing indoor soccer for the last 3 months and Kaige has only played in 2 games and all I have are pictures of Kaige. So there will be an indoor soccer part 2 post soon.
Kaige doesn't usually play soccer because the fall season conflicts with football. His friend plays for the same club that Max does and they were short a few players for their indoor season, so they asked if Kaige would play for a few weeks with them. He wanted to. It works out great because he can wear Max's uniform and turf cleats. I was a little worried since he hadn't played soccer for a few years, but there was now need for that.
He got right out there and it all came back to him. He is so fast, after the first game, the coach has had him playing defender just like Max.
I was afraid he wouldn't know many of the rules, but He did great.
He isn't quite as aggressive as Max, but I think he just needs to warm up to these kids.
He is pretty fast and it is fun to watch them play. I am so happy that my boys live and breathe sports.
Go Glory Kings!
No comments:
Post a Comment