I am so proud of my super smart boys. Banks was in the School Spelling Bee representing his 1st grade class and Kaige represented his 3rd grade class. This was Kaige's 3rd straight time in the spelling bee.
My cute boys sitting together before it starts.
Waiting for it to begin.
Banks' first word. I'm not sure what he is doing with his arms, but he did that every time he spelled something. He got out in the 2nd round.
Kaige spelling his 2nd round word. He did great and made it to the 3rd round. I think that he purposely misspelled his word (patient). It was a word he knows how to spell. He likes to be in control.
Kaige picking up his certificate and bee pin.
Boo shaking hands with Principal Tanner
Smart Boys and so excited to go change out of their church clothes.
So proud of these smart boys. Love them to pieces.
No comments:
Post a Comment