I had great idea this year, sign the boys up for snowboard lessons while they were off track in January... It was the best idea ever. Thanks to some great friends that did it to, it was the so fun. I dropped them off at the Rec Center at 8:00 and the Bus took them to Snowbird for the day. They had their own instructor and they ate lunch in the lodge and just had a great time. They had 4 full days at Snowbird.
You had to be in 3rd grade, so Boo was a little sad that he couldn't do it, but we had our own fun.
Boarding the bus the 2nd day of class. It was so cold down here in the valley, but it was nice and sunny up there.
Max has a friend that is so nice and takes max with him- alot. Braden's mom loves to ski, so she is super sweet and takes a bunch of the 5th graders up to Brighton to ski. Max thinks that she is the coolest mom ever - so do I. I am so glad that she takes them.
He is getting pretty good.
Max, Braden and Zach. These are some pretty cute boys.
Max loves to ride the ski lift.
I am so happy that the boys love to snowboard. I am hoping that we will be able to go a little more.
No comments:
Post a Comment