Friday, August 31, 2012

Back to School

Year round school means starting back to school the end of July.  It always stinks to go back the day after Pioneer Day, but the boys were super excited to start a new year and meet their teachers.   Boo didn't actually start today, he has one more day.
 The boys getting ready to leave for the bus.
 Max, The big 5th grader
 Kaige, the 3rd grader
 The boys waiting for the bus with friends.
 Kaige and his friends from the neighborhood.
 Max and his friend Brady - these guys are the best of friends.
They thought that it was cool that they both picked out the same pair of Adidas shoes - only different colors and a huge difference in size!

I love that my boys get excited about school and love going, but I really do hate sending them back.  I love having them home. 

No comments: