Friday, August 31, 2012

Donut Falls

Grandpa Bob and Grandma Bev thought it would be fun to take the boys on hike.  We all headed off to Donut Falls.  I hadn't been since high school.  It is still as fun and easy as I remember.  The Boys were so excited.  
 The gang getting ready to head out!
 Crossing the stream on a big log.  Surprisingly, no one (boo) didn't fall in!
 Kaige is always entertaining us - this was his "no Pants" walk.    It is fun to watch, because Max gets so embarrassed by him, and Banks tries to imitate which only embarrasses Max more.  All I can do is laugh.  
Behind the falls.  I was so proud of them.  They climbed up without a fuss.  Kaige is a little scared of heights and was a little hesitant to crawl up the rocks, but he did it and was so proud of himself.  

It was a fun hike.  I am grateful for great grandparents that take my kids on fun adventures. 

No comments: