Friday, August 31, 2012

Boo's new Favorite Sport

One day when we were talking to the boys about what  camp or lesson they would like to try this summer, Boo picked tennis.  He has always liked playing at grandma Kathy's and even took a pre-school tennis class.   He really liked it.  So I asked a few people about where to have kids take tennis.  They all said that the South Jordan Rec center had some great programs.   We picked one that fit our schedule and off we went.  It couldn't have been any better.  There were supposed to be 6 students per class, well Boo was the only one that was signed up for this session, so he was given private lessons for the price of  a group.   Perfect!!  He loved his coach, Jon.  I wish I had a picture of him.  Banks thought that he was the neatest guy around.  They talked and laughed through each and every lesson.    He learned quite a bit and Jon said that he would love to have him come back for some more classes.  I am sure that Boo will. 





 I had fun watching him improve his game.  I even learned that kids play on a smaller court and that some of the South Jordan Courts have the lines marked.  We have played a few times and I am sure that we will keep playing.  

No comments: