Friday, August 31, 2012

Happy Day, Sad Day

This was happy day for Boo, and a very sad day for me.  I still get emotional when I think about it.  Boo started 1st grade - leaving me home alone all day long.  It has been 11 years since I had to entertain only myself on a daily basis!  I am still getting used to it a month later!

 Boo Bob the first grader!  
 The boys are ready to go to the bus stop.  Max was great and willing to help Boo get to and from the bus, Kaige really didn't care that Boo might need help.  
 Waiting for the bus.
After getting off the bus,  both older brothers (to my surprise)  helped Boo find his class line.  I have the cutest boys.    Luckily I saw some old friends that I hadn't seen in a few years and started talking to them after the kids went in, so I couldn't cry.  Then I headed right to my spinning class.  I didn't  cry until I had to eat lunch by self.  I was really early to the bus stop... I couldn't wait for my kids to come home.

No comments: