We did even more swimming in the during July. We went to the Oquirhh park Fitness Center in Kearns with some friends and Aunt Jodee and her kids. My boys were so excited to see the platform high dives. Kaige and Boo were so disappointed that they couldn't go off the platforms - you had to be 10. Max and Brayden wasted no time.
Max patiently waiting his turn. Every time he stepped up to the edge, the lifeguard would ask how old he is. He would yell, "10" and the would let him go. He was a good sport about always yelling his age - he get's it a lot.
Max in the air. He loved it. They went over and over and over again.
Here is Kaige on the lower spring board. He is coming out of a flip. These boys love diving boards and are fearless - a scary combination. The boys also loved going off the high spring board, but I didn't get any pictures because it was pouring rain and I didn't want to come out from under the umbrella. They even got me to go off the two spring boards. I have become quite wimpy in my old age. It scared me to go off the high one - there was no way I was jumping off the platform. Max did talk Aunt Jodee into going on it with him. It was really fun to watch. I am sure we will be heading back here in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment