Friday, August 31, 2012

Field Trip with Grandpa Bob

My mom was gone for a week and my dad was home alone. He must have been a little board because when he found out that the boys wanted to go to the Museum of Natural History, he asked to join us.  I had taken the boys to the old one, but Max kept begging to go to the new one, so we did.  
 It was so nice that the boys could all read the information - I didn't have to.  They were all so interested in everything.  
 The boys loved the Dinosaurs.
 Boo thought that the whole museum was amazing.  I love how excited he gets about everything. 
 We loved trying to find all of the creatures on the card that were hiding in the habitats.
 Grandpa explaining something to the boys on the roof top.  There are some impressive views up the there.
The museum helper asked the boys to play this Navajo Block game.  I played it with them.  It was really fun.

It was a fun time at the museum.  I was extra fun having Grandpa Bob come with us.  I am not sure who had more fun, the boys or him.  He was pretty impressed.

No comments: