This year we were able to go to Logan to the Betty and Rulon Love Family Reunion. I love Josh's grandparents. They are such neat, neat people and I am glad that my kids are able to know them. Grandma Love passed away a few years back, but Max still remembers her and the dance she would do with Aunt Kallee's stuffed chicken. The boys haven't seen Big Papa Love in quite a while. They think that he is so funny - so do I. Josh's aunt and uncle live have Grandpa live with them in Logan. We had a fun party at a park near their house. The boys went ice blocking for the first time. It was funny to watch. I need to get the pictures from Uncle Taylor. He had some good ones of each boy - Max and Kaige looked like pros, and boo was entertaining as always. My pictures aren't as good.
Josh,the Boys and Big Papa Love.
One of my favorite thing that Papa says is when you ask him how he is, he always replies with the same answer. He has never had a different answer in all the years I know have asked. His reply is, "LOVELY, how else would a Love be..." I am grateful that my boys have a chance to see and talk with Grandpa.
No comments:
Post a Comment