Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Baseball

Baseball is one of my favorite sports, only it is not one of the boys' favorites.  I was so excited when Boo decided to play this year.  He didn't want to play Bingham, because all his friends were playing in a rec league.  So that is what he played.  He was on the Rockies.  Once again, he played with 1st and 2nd graders and he did awesome.  This was his second year of Machine Pitch.  
 Boo getting a hit.  He hit almost every time from the Machine.
 His running is looking a little better.
 Sporting his new helmet from Grandma Kathy.
 So serious about base running - he would distracted by the other players and forget to run.  He will talk to anyone.  
 He loved playing catcher and would ask Coach Lou if he could play it every inning.  
 He was pretty darn good at catching.  He would even throw them back to the coach.
 He didn't care if the ball hit him, he would just stop it.
He liked playing first base too.  He is getting to be a better athlete.  

I am so glad that he played baseball.   I hope he continues - so I can go to the games.  

No comments: