Spring was filled with Max's soccer. He plays for the Utah Glory. He is really good and fast. I don't really know a lot about soccer, but Max sure is fun to watch. I love to see him out play kids twice his size. This kid may be small, but he has so much heart!
He usually has played defender, but this spring, his coach has him playing mid-fielder, and boy does he make things happen. He is an aggressive player.
This is Max and Aaron. When those two are on Defense, nothing gets past them. They are so quick and aggressive. They both usually play the whole game, because when one of them is out, there is usually a score.
He is not afraid to go against the "big" kids.
These little legs are turbo charged.
Max taking a high-kick to the neck.
It was a fun and exciting season. The team has really improved. I can't wait for try-outs and next season.
No comments:
Post a Comment