Friday, May 4, 2012

A little Spring Break Golf

The boys love to golf with their dad.  I think it is fun that they can do this together.  While the boys were off for Spring Break,  Josh took the to the range to hit a bucket and to putt.  I went with them this time, just to watch and laugh.  I don't think that I will be going again.  Boo makes me so nervous.  He is so clueless to his surroundings.  He was walking behind and in front of people swinging.  I thought for sure we were going to end up in the ER.   Regardless of my anxiety, the boys had fun.  After golf, Max chose Tepanyaki  for dinner.  It was a first for all of us.  To my surprise, I actually liked it!






Max and his funny Polar Bear hat from Sea World.  He wears this everywhere!  But he sure looks cute!

No comments: