One Sunday in March, we told the Boys that we had to take Papa Bob to the airport - something not that unusual. They had no clue and it was such a fun surprise. When we got tot he airport, we told the boys that they had to get out because we were going to Disneyland. I need to figure out how to download the video - it is hilarious. After Kaige realized he had to get on a plane, he cried. I forgot how much he hates to fly and how on previous flights, it takes weeks of preparation to curb his anxiety. He was a trooper and did great. This was the first trip that we have taken with just "our family of five". It was so fun to just be us.
Waiting at the airport.
Our first ride of the day - Indiana Jones. Finally all the boys were tall enough. We loved it!
Of course all of the star wars stuff was a big hit with all of the boys!
Josh bought a new camera right before we left. This is one of the few pictures with him in it. He loved taking pictures. We have soooooo many.
Josh even took pictures of the fireworks. I must admit, the fireworks were pretty cool.
The boys waiting in line for the Dreaded Tea Cups. Both Josh and I hate this ride. He lost and had to ride with the boys. You can see the excitement on his face.
Round and round and around they go.
The boys trying to see who is taller.
Max loved to help read the map and get us where we needed to go. He was better at it than I was.
Driving the car in Toon Town
Somedays, I wish I had a jail at home to lock these boys in.
On the raft to Tom Sawyer Island . This was so fun. Next time we will have to spend more time exploring over there.
Tom Sawyer Island
I love Disneyland at night.
The Boys loved swimming at the hotel after we got back - didn't matter that it was late at night
I thought it was a little cold, but they didn't seem to mind.
Another picture of Josh and the boys. The boys were bummed that they weren't quite tall enough to drive in Auto topia!
To our surprise, this is the only time we had to wait for Josh to talk to "work". It was so nice to not have work calling all the time - and this phone call was good news!
Shopping is always the best with 3 boys!! Kaige can never decide on anything. I was hoping for this cute hat, but he went with Huge mickey mouse hands!
I wanted to Boo to get these Minnie Ears, but he chose a Buzz Lightyear Asteroid Grabber!
By far, the best choice was made by Max. This shirt is perfect for him!
It was a fun trip. We also drove down to Sunny San Diego. I will post about that Later!
No comments:
Post a Comment