One of the perks of not having a job outside the home is being able to go with my boys on their school fieldtrips. Max went to Hogle Zoo, but not to see the animals. It was the water conservancy fair. There were different water wise booths throughout the zoo that we had to visit. It was interesting and I learned a lot too.
Max and his cool group of friends. I couldn't ask for better boys for Maxi to hang with.
Our cute little group with a water droplet.
Channel 2 weather lady was at the Zoo doing the Noon News weather live. The boys found their way up to the front to be on TV. Can you find Max?
I was also able to go on Kaige's fieldtrip to the Planeterium. Here are him a a few friend roving on Mars.
I was glad that we had a few extra pennies for the "Black Hole". This was so intriguing for them.
My cute little group (without Elijah). He like to wander and roam all by himself. So sad that these cuties go to another school next year.
I must admit, going on fieldtrips as mom helper is so much better than going as the teacher!
No comments:
Post a Comment